Tuesday 18 January 2011

Wordle

Today we were introduced to an internet site called Wordle, which allows you to create typography styled work simply by typing in the words you want to see on it. After typing in the list of words you want to use, the site automatically generates a typography style of those words. Furthermore, you can edit the style, layout and font and position of the font and much more. We made use of this by firstly using words that relate to yourself, then lastly making one which is based on another in the class of our choice. I have given an example of one I made here. This was introduced to us because it is a vaild and convenient method of capture.
I am considering how I can use Wordle for my work as it is an interesting and attractive method.

No comments:

Post a Comment