Wednesday 19 January 2011

Project Proposal

Different methods of capture:
  •  Photography
  •  Fonts
Hand drawing/painting
    Tablet drawing
    • Audio/s/fx and music
    Scanning
      Markmaking
      Rubbings etc.
      Image libraries
      •  Sound libraries
      •  Video recording
      • Vector drawing
      • Bitmap drawing
      • Limited use of internet sources
      Above are a list of methods of capture and I have bullet pointed the certain methods I will be using or consider using. For photography I shall be visiting a local music store and asking for permission to photograph their products for my work. I don't own a camera so I will be borrowing one from the college store. I will be hopefully taking photographs of as many of the products there as possible, any products I am unable to get photographs of, I will get from the internet. I hope to be able to record sounds for the products, I would like to be able to record what each guitar sounds like on a standard amp. I have made a few logos already, using illustrator(vector drawing) but I intend to experiment with a few more. With this site being a music store I hope to add some music to the site in some way

      No comments:

      Post a Comment